Amanda's Dance Center Presents Recital 2010...
The recital is now 6 weeks away and everyone is busy practicing and trying on costumes. Picture Day is 4:30-6:30pm on May 18th at SD and May 19th at Ormond! Sign up at the desk beginning May 1! Proofs will be available for viewing the following week!
Click Here for more information regarding "Dance is..." Recital 2010
Here is Checklist for you and your dancer!
1. Have hair done in a slicked back bun! Hair gel, hair spray, bobby pins and a hairnet.
2. Have makeup done! Powder, brown natural eye shadow, blush, mascara and red lipstick. Bring your makeup with you to the show to touch up!
3. Extra tights! If your dancer only has pink tights, bring one extra pair, you never know if there could be a run. Dancers with pink, tan or more should bring an extra pair of each!
4. Dancer's costume or costumes.
5. Arrive 15 minutes early to call time.
6. Bring a coloring book, crayons, a book to read or your ipod! You will be sitting backstage for a long time!
7. Bring your recital music so you can practice back stage! :)
8. ALL of your dance shoes!
9. Wear your recital t-shirt over your first dance's costume to the show!
10. But most of all, SMILE...and have FUN!!!